2009年1月22日星期四

"Re-view" CC's 2008

At the begining of 2009..suddenly want to write down sth. There is no doubt that i am a too lazy man to post anything here.

2008, 12 months...too long to remember everything what's happend this year. But I still find that my ipod, my phone,my laptop still "alive". And my dreams.

i want to use one statement to make a conclusion of this year, but i can not, just like I cannot tell you that the rainbow just have one colour.

University: It was hard to make a decide withdraw from USM. Depart with friends there, i miss all the friends who has encouraged me, I miss all my course mates and team mates, we study together, we training together, we share our happiness, so happy to meet you guys. i hope to see you in the future.

Malaysia & Australia: Malaysia is such a good place to traveling, to live, to relax, i spend 1.5 years there, i think i am a little bit understand the culture there. Honestly, i totally dont like there when i just arrive, but when i left there, i feel that i love there. Australia, such a unfamiliar country to me. I dont know what will happen there and what will coming to me. Good luck for me, I want be the best.

Friend: Thanks for my friends, no matter where you are, thanks for you guys. thanks for fv, my friend, thanks for you understanding. Thanks for everyone who has listen to my complain and help me. Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off,you will find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give you strength at last. Thanks for you guys choose me as your friend, trust me, i wont let you down.

Mature: It is not only a number that accumulate year by year, i dont know whether i am grown up but at least i give myself a smile when i face to the mirror. One may fall in love with many people during the lifetime. When you finally get your own happiness, you will understand the previous sadness is kind of treasure, which makes you better to hold and cherish the people you love. I am a little bit understand what is love, and i know who i am love with.

i always try to write somthing down. but it seems that i am really bad of it.

2009- dont let me spent more money on study english.
- i am still a young man, i have dreams, i know what should i do.
- i still believe love, believe friendship, believe sunshine, believe trust,
believe persist, believe dignity.


One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listeningto strange music. Then one day, you will find that the things you try hard to forget are already gone.

2009, a new year,a new start. i hope i can do everything well, and i also hope and i need you to accompany me.

0 comments: